There are many ways to financially support our community:
- Please participate in our fundraising programs as often as you can, helping us to keep our dues and other costs as low as possible.
- Purchasing Scrip for buying your groceries is an easy way to help Kesher Israel (we all have to eat!).
- A donation to one of our Trust Funds or other funds is a wonderful and thoughtful way to honor the celebration of a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, welcome a new baby, or to recognize other simchas.
- Donations may also be made in memory of a loved one or for a wishing a speedy recovery if someone is ill.
- Non-cash donations (e.g., computers, furniture, books, and artwork) to the synagogue are, certainly, also appreciated. Please contact the President of the Congregation first to verify that it can be accepted or that it can address an appropriate need.